1. Our sweet friends Kyle and Rob gave us the FarmBloomington cookbook for Christmas, and I am in love with it. Farm is our favorite restaurant in Bloomington, and the cookbook has so many of my favorite things! I am really enjoying all the beautiful photos and tips - it's really the loveliest cookbook I have seen in a long, long time. If you're looking for a great holiday present for someone, check it out!
2. Is it okay that I'm watching the Biggest Loser finale while looking through said cookbook?
3. We had a 2 hour delay yesterday and today, and I don't want to get up and go to work tomorrow at the normal time. I want to sleep in again. It's going to be a rough, rough morning.
4. On Friday, Matt and I are heading to Chicago after school and staying the weekend with Lisa and Randy! I'm so excited. We have a great weekend planned, full of fun and good food - and even a blogger event on Saturday involving manicures. Score!
5. It's been kinda hard to get in the Christmas spirit this year, mostly because we decided not to get a Christmas tree. Over the weekend, I finally got out some decorations and made the place feel a little more Christmas-y, and that definitely helped. I am going to take some photos tomorrow maybe and I'll share them.
6. It is blasted cold here (hence the delay today - yesterday's was for snow, today's was because it was too cold for kids to wait for the bus). When I woke up this morning, it was 7 out. And then when I left for work, it had gone down to 5! Not fair. I guess there's a warm spell coming through tonight because tomorrow, it's supposed to be 28! Wowsers. It is currently 9. UGH.
7. Aaaand wow. That's it. I told you I didn't have anything to say! I'll try to distract you with some photos over the next couple of days, and then I think it's time for a bit of a blogging break for the holidays.