Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tap tap tap

...is this thing on?

I seriously don't know why I never want to blog on here anymore. Well, actually, I do. It's because I blog six days a week over at Fantabulously Frugal, and then I don't feel like blogging over here.

But, stuff is happening. Matt's been home almost 6 months! Which is insanity.

Oh, and I got a second job! Yes, job #2. Because one just isn't enough, right? I am working for a home health company as their social worker, doing in-home assessments and stuff. I got hired a few weeks ago but still haven't had a visit to do, so I can't say much about that, I guess.

In other news ... I am just trying to make it to SUMMER! When my schedule goes back to working part-time. And sleeping in. I have been so exhausted lately ... and this is that tough stretch of school between spring break and summer when there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. My kiddos at school have been acting up ... I've had 6 students in court in the last 8 days. Ridiculous.

And ... I just remembered another reason why I haven't blogged over here for awhile - I don't have anything to say! I need to try to get back in the habit of blogging ... how does one do that, exactly? Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Becky said...

So glad to hear from you! :) When I need to get back into blogging I just sit down for a little bit of time each night to write a post. Even if the post isn't done I'll get up after 2o minutes or so and then go back the next day. It might take you a little while to get that first post written, but it'll get you in the habit of taking time to do it.

And wahoo for Matt being home for six months!!!

AEOT said...

Glad you are back- I've been missing you!!! CSA weekly with a recipe to go along with it. Even if it's just a link to a recipe on allrecipes.com, foodtv.com, or whatever, it'll give us all good ideas for our summer bounties. Are you planting anything this summer? Even in pots? Let's see it!

Erin said...

Glad to hear from you...I don't have any advice - I go through slumps, myself!

I can't believe how CRAZY BIG Fantabulously Frugal is now. Remember when you posted sooooo long ago for us to check our your friend's "new blog"??? :)

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Wow - I don't blame you for being burnt out with that schedule! I'll have to go check out your other blogging gig.

As for what to do with burnout, I suggest having a baby & disappearing from the Interwebs for 9 months or so ;-).

Lucky in Love said...

A second job!?! How exciting!! Can't wait to hear more about it when I SEE you next weekend!!!