Sunday, June 26, 2011

We want to make you famous!

I've talked a little bit on here about our brand-new wedding site, Fantabulously Frugal Weddings and how blogging over there and at Fantabulously Frugal is keeping me muy busy. But now I'm back over here on my poor, neglected blog to ask you for some help! Every Wednesday, we feature a real wedding on FF Weddings, and we'd like to feature YOUR wedding. We are still growing our site and want to be able to post some beautiful weddings - they need not be frugal. :) If you are married and want to gain internet fame and notoriety, click here and fill out our real weddings submission form!

I KNOW there has to be someone out there still reading my little blog, and I know a lot of y'all are happily married ladies. Do me - and our readers - a favor, and submit your beautiful wedding to be featured as part of our Real Wedding Wednesday series!

1 comment:

GUAMtastic said...

Hmmm... tried to submit but keep getting an error message. Wah wah wahhhh. Can you email me at ttrue1102 at aol {dot} com and I'll send you my submission? Maybe it will work for you? :) THANKS! I love that website!