Sunday, August 9, 2009

Excitement!

Today is my half birthday!  Which means that Erin and I are birthday twins.  Happy half birthday, Erin!!!  :)  Sadly, I am the only one in my household who recognizes the fabulousness of half birthdays.  Do your husbands/boyfriends/whomevers understand half birthdays?  Yes?  No?  Discuss.

Also, just a quick yet exciting announcement to let you know that Post Smith is getting a most fabulous facelift!  I have been wanting to change the look of my little blog for awhile now, and it has taken me a gazillion years to figure out in which direction to head.  Yes, I specifically rearranged that sentence so as to not end with a preposition.  Anyway, I'm not exactly sure of the timeline, but don't worry...I'll let you know when to come out from behind your Readers and take a peek at my brand new site!  I am tres excited!!!

I hope that everyone has had a wonderful weekend (mine has been just fabulous!), and that the rest of your Sunday is peaceful and restful!  Is that redundant?  Yes?  No?  :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy half birthday! I say if anything is special and out of the ordinary - than celebrate! I hear cupcakes are good on half birthdays!

Lucy Marie said...

Does my husband recognize the fabulousness of half birthdays? HA! My husband doesn't even recognize the fabulousness of my REAL birthday. It took me two years of marriage and 4 years of being together to even get a birthday present.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Cant wait to see the new layout!

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Happy half bday!!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Happy 1/2 birthday! I love that you celebrate it. Mine is on Christmas, so clearly we celebrate it. Ya know, me and Jesus.

Love the wedding pics and the trip pics too! Looking forward to your new look...

Under this Umbrella said...

Sorry I missed this yesterday, but better to spread the half birthday cheer!!

HAPPY, HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY! I love this and want to do this with my minis...just little celebrations. Mini #1's birthday is in December, so I think half birthdays are a fantastic idea.

Mr. Molly Lou doesn't recognize although he CERTAINLY should.

Hope you enjoyed your hald day!

Atlanta Attractions said...

Happy birthday !!!

Brittany Ann said...

Happy Half BDAy!

jenn said...

happy half birthday - you are too funny. i want to re-do my site too as a bday gift to myself...are you going through someone in particular?

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

me and my friend (who is now my sister in law) used to celebrate half birthdays, but for some reason they died off! I'm not sure why!

they are lots of fun and a good excuse to party and get/give gifts ;)
haha

xo
k

Lucky in Love said...

Happy 1/2 b-day friend! I think celebrating those are a necessity! Love it!

Taryn said...

happy half birthday! We are not half birthday celebrators- but i don't know why. who doesn't want two parties?

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Happy Half B-day {the other day, ha!}. I actually don't celebrate this monumental occasion and am now officially wondering why? I need to asap, ha!