Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Absolutely Gorgeous...

...but not my color scheme.  If I were having a spring/summer wedding, I think I would absolutely  love something like this:
(image courtesy of Style Me Pretty)
I just love the champagne/blush/ivory color palette.  It seems very refined and elegant.  I also just saw someone's wedding photos, and the bride was wearing this very same wedding dress!  How coincidental...

Anyway, I came across this color palette (also courtesy of Style Me Pretty, of course) which fits my November wedding a little better...


I love these colors.  This palette just looks so rich and beautiful.  We are using one of the above elements in our wedding...but I'm going to let that be a surprise!  I can't give everything away now, can I?

1 comment:

DallasJenn said...

PLEASE let it be the caramel apples.