Monday, September 29, 2008

Bridal hair fun

Two weeks ago when I was in Michigan for my bridal shower, I got my hair cut and colored, and did a half-bridal-hair-trial. Why half? Well, my new hair person (Irene, owner of Flip Salon in Ferndale, which is fantastic) wasn't planning on doing a hair trial that day, and neither was I, so we both kind of ran out of time.

I didn't really like it, and this totally bummed me out. However, I booked a second, REAL hair trail for this past Saturday. I absolutely love what Irene came up with. Here are some photos at every angle. Thoughts?





I love it even more looking at these photos. I really wanted a loose, romantic look - but I had to get the hair off of my face. I know it would drive me crazy the day of the wedding. I have a makeup trial the week of the wedding, just a few days before, so I have to start compiling some nice makeup looks that I like!

No comments: