Monday, September 29, 2008

One important shower gift to note

I initially didn't post this photo because I look so heinous. However, I really wanted to showcase the fabulous "something blue" that my mom made for me. She and I had discussed a wedding day hankie, but what she surprised me with was more than I could ever imagine:

I'm not sure how easy it is to read the embroidery, but - on the left, it says 11-08-08 (our wedding day!) and on the right, "sLm to mSm" (obviously, our monograms). I love this!!! It is safely waiting for the big day in what I have nicknamed "the wedding closet." The walk-in closet in our second bedroom is full of wedding stuff - my wedding shoes, wedding makeup, wedding earrings, Matt's wedding suit, china, toasting flutes, and...well, pretty much everything you can think of that has to do with the wedding, including some wedding gifts that we won't break out until after the wedding. My wedding dress was hanging in there, too, until I took it to the alterations place last week.

Anyway - just wanted to share!

No comments: