Wednesday, September 3, 2008

For Megan

I know that my good friend Megan reads my blog compulsively, and therefore I kind of feel obligated to blog more frequently so that she has something to do at work.  :)  She mentioned today that she always knows everything I've bought for the wedding, because I post everything here.  Well Megan, I don't want you to be disappointed!  This morning I bought a secondary pair of wedding shoes.  I plan on changing into them when my feet start hurting in my gorgeous kate spades.  I also plan on wearing them to my bridal shower next Saturday in Michigan, to go with an adorable blue silky polka-dot number from Banana Republic (can't find it online, sorry!).  So, my dear friend Megan, let me introduce you to Pair Number Two:
(photo courtesy of endless.com)

Aren't they adorable?  And, thankfully, significantly more affordable than my Primary Pair.  I had them shipped to my parents' home, so I won't get to see them until next Thursday.  I'm hoping they fit and work out okay...fingers crossed!  

In closing, Megan, I don't want  you to be concerned about missing out on any wedding details now that I'm moving away.  I promise to post as regularly as possible so you know everything that's going on!

No comments: