Monday, September 21, 2009

Bark bark bark!


Hi, Mommy's blog friends! This is Oscar. I've hacked into Mom's blogger to tell you how much I hope you will donate money for the Monroe County Walk for the Animals!!! If you look to the right, you'll see that my awesome Mom is an amazing 62% of the way to her goal of raising $500! I couldn't be more thrilled that she is raising so much money for my furry buddies. But...that leaves 38% to raise in the next thirteen days, before we go to the walk on October 4! She clearly has a lot of work to do!

I know that with your help and support, she can GET THERE! Click here or on the icon to the right to donate. Click here to read her original post about the Walk for Animals.

AND don't forget - if you donate, you are automatically entered to win an awesome giveaway! It is a surprise, so you'll have to just trust her on this one. But you will NOT be disappointed!

Bark bark bark! Snuggle, snuggle! Lick, lick!

Love,
Oscar

2 comments:

brown eyed girl said...

Oscar,
I hope your Mommy has a great time and that she accomplishes her goal! In the meantime, do you think you could come over to little old DC and convince my husband that we need a puppy? Maybe if he sees your face he'll become Jell-O and will succumb to my desires!

Ashley said...

oMG Oscar, it seems that you have a wonderful mommy!

~seriously I do "charlie posts" all the time (that's my dog)! so cute..good luck on your goal! I love your blog :)