Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back to work tomorrow

So, it's official:  school is (finally) reopening tomorrow.  Friday.  Thankfully, I'll ease back into work gradually, as we have a two hour delay.  So, I get to go to work at 9:30/10 instead of 7:30/8.  Definitely a plus!  I am a little surprised that the school district is operating tomorrow, as literally every single surrounding district has announced that there will be no school on Friday.  But to be honest...I'm kind of ready to go back to work.  These last few days have been...dull.  

Things I have accomplished during my three-day, mid-week, snow-fueled vacation:
  • I cleaned one of our two bathrooms
  • I cleaned the kitchen and completely reorganized it
  • I have kept 100% up-do-date on my google reader, to the point where I am hitting "refresh" constantly and get frustrated when none of the 120 blogs I follow have new posts
  • And..........that's about it.  Wait, that's not true.  I have cooked a full meal for my husband every day besides today, when he had to leave for class before I got home from a chiropractor appointment.  AND I even made him cookies.  So there.
Things I have not accomplished this week:
  • Pretty much everything else.
I think I'm going to try and add something to my accomplishments and do some laundry...which really doesn't sound fun at all.  How do you spend your snow days?

1 comment:

Trish said...

I stumbled on your blog via Atlanta Bride. I love snow days, we had one last month and I braved the snow to run errands but spent the rest of the afternoon in. This has been one of the worse winters that I can remember.You took care of a lot of business, cookies sound great!