Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Oh, Kate.

Kate, Kate, Kate.  Why do you do this to me?
I've discussed this before, so perhaps you remember my unhealthy addiction love for all things Kate Spade.  We have Kate china, Kate vases, I wore Kate shoes on my wedding day, and for goodness sake...I even have a Kate passport folder.  Oh, and a small clutch, of course.  Which is actually a pencil case, which means I also have Kate pencils and erasers.  

I got an email today about a sale at one of my favorite websites, Plaza Too.  Are you familiar with Plaza Too?  If not, get your butts over there asap because they have amazing shoe sales on designer stuff.  These amazingly beautiful purple Kelley pumps that I absolutely must have immediately would REALLY like to have in my closet are on sale for $83.99 from $328.  Tell me that's not an amazing deal??!!  The only problem is that THEY DON'T HAVE THEM IN MY SIZE.  

Please, I am begging you.  Has anyone seen these gorgeous purple Kelley pumps in a size 9?  On sale for under $100?  You will make a friend for life if you pass on this invaluable information.

No comments: