Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ooh la la!

It's Rue La La!

I know that most of you probably belong to Rue la la already and have already heard this exciting announcement.

TODAY AT 11:00 - KATE SPADE SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have preached about my love-bordering-on-obsession with Kate Spade before. This may be a shot for some of you lovelies to score her amazing stuff for cheap(er)!

UPDATE: I forgot to mention that the Vineyard Vines sale also opens at 11:00 EST. I know a lot of you are VV fans, so check it out!!!

If you don't belong to Rue la la already, click here!!!!!!

3 comments:

MLG said...

WE ARE SO MEANT TO BE BFF...I have written about my obsession with Kate Spade too. Mr. Molly Lou feels I need to enter a 12 step program. I am excited for 11! YAY!

Crazy Shenanigans said...

Yeah I'm also waiting on Martha's Vineyard to open up!

Happy Daily said...

Oh dear, my hubby is not going to like this one bit...:)

Thanks for the reminder! Tell us if you get something!

Have a great day!!