Thursday, May 7, 2009

Small town fun

Every morning, I listen to the radio on the way to work.  And every morning, I catch the traffic report.  

Fact:  the Bloomington "traffic report" makes me LOL, bigtime.  The nice man comes on the air and says the same thing every morning:  "If you're driving in the city this morning , you'll likely be delayed at insert every major intersection in all of Bloomington here.  And that's your traffic on B97."

Seriously.  I love this.  So basically, if you are driving anywhere in Bloomington in the morning, expect to be delayed whenever you hit a large intersection.  Gotta love small town traffic, right?

Call me crazy, but after three years living in - and navigating around - Washington DC, I think I can handle a little small town traffic.  

2 comments:

katie said...

We used to be a small town... now its considered a metropolis!

Any running updates?

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha, that's too funny!