Saturday, July 19, 2008

Fun Time

I realized the other day that I never mentioned how my most fabulous bridesmaids are taking me on a surprise trip in October!  It is a pseudo-bachelorette trip.  But, seeing as how "bachelorette party" seems to connote all sorts of indiscretions that we will clearly not be partaking in, my bridesmaid ringleaders Lisa and Jennifer have called it my "Fun Time" trip.  

I am thrilled!  I have no idea what they have up their sleeves - although I hear they have been busy scheming for some time - and they've even consulted Matt in the planning stages.  No matter what we do, no matter where we go, I cannot wait to spend a weekend with my fab girlfriends!  

1 comment:

DallasJenn said...

News of the Fun Time is quickly spreadking. There are now eleven people who know all the plans, while you know none of them. But that's not a big deal, because all you need to know is that it's going to be AWESOME!