Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Only in Indiana...

A neighboring county just made it legal to ride a four-wheeler to school. This can be an actual dirt bike, or perhaps a golf cart. Seriously.

We were talking about the hilarity of this yesterday during my work holiday potluck, when my coworker said that several years ago, she drove a riding lawnmower home from Lowe's. She decided she didn't want to pay the $45 delivery fee, and only lived about a mile away, so ... she hopped right on and drove it all the way home.

I can't make this stuff up, friends! Only in Indiana, I swear. Only in Indiana.

10 comments:

Megan said...

Hahaha! That's something that might be legal here in KY too! I'll have to check on that and let you know. Love your blog!

jenn said...

wow that sounds like something that would happen up here too!! love it!

Lucky in Love said...

Oh dear. Gotta love it...

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that's too funny!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I have no words.

Patience said...

Wow!! In highschool we all drove tractors to school on our very last day. Not sure if it was legal or not, but we all thought it was funny!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

I laughed out loud, that is so funny!

bianca said...

Oh Indiana. I love the Midwest. It's stories like this that make me miss it!

Anonymous said...

I love things that sparkle and shimmer.

d.a.r. said...

O.M.G.

hahahaha!