Monday, December 7, 2009

What a great Sunday!

Well friends, yesterday was truly fantastic. I spent most of the day with my friend Alyssa, her brother and her dad at the Colts game! This was my first time to Lucas Oil Stadium AND my first NFL game. Woot! We had a blast, along with some amazing tickets - on the 25 yard line, 14th row. Double woot! I clearly took a ton of photos.
Stretching!
Oh, well hello there, Peyton Manning. :)
The Colts whipping the Titans
Number 32 = Mike Hart! Anyone remember him from Michigan? Love him!
Well hello AGAIN, Peyton.
The Colts game was a full day activity in itself...I left at 9am and got home at 6pm. When I walked in the door, I was thrilled to see our friends Ryan, Amber, and their baby Jaida! Remember them from this post? Look how much Jaida has grown!

Me, 3 seconds after coming home from the Colts game. Tired, and not my best look.
My FAVORITE photo. Oscar had never seen a baby before, and we weren't sure how he would react. Likewise...I was hoping Jaida wouldn't be frightened of him. He got right in her face and sniffed her all over with tail wagging. He just loved her! Couldn't get enough. It was SO cute.
Jaida's first dinner out at Motherbear's!
Jaida loved the Christmas tree...so Matt took her over for a closer look.
Ahhhh that chubby little face!
Ryan and Matt, BFFs for several years (Ryan was Matt's best man, and vice versa). Cute!
If you look closely, you'll see all of our piles of crap. We were (are) in the middle of changing from fall decorations to Christmas. I'm ALMOST done. Promise. :)
Ryan turned our dining room table into a makeshift changing table, and then he and Matt grabbed some beer and hung out under the mistletoe. :)
Reaching for a beer...haha!
Peekaboo!
Seriously...have you ever seen such a cutie??!
Oscar says goodbye to his new BFF
Seriously...most fun day in a long time! But I am still exhausted. Sometimes, you just need a weekend to recover from the weekend, you know? :) How was YOUR weekend??

11 comments:

Susannah said...

She is so stinkin cute!

Lucy Marie said...

Trust me .. I know ALL about recovering from the weekend today. :)

She is seriously the cutest thing ever. I'm so glad you had a great weekend, you deserve it. xoxoxo. And from what I can see your tree looks fab, can't wait to see more pics.

Lucy Marie said...

oops .. posted from the wrong account. That last comment was ME.

jenn said...

awww what a cute baby. love babies!! also - only 5 days until you're here. and we have a nice 12 inches of snow on the way for you so it looks really authentic :)

Brittany Ann said...

She is so precious!

Anonymous said...

Ohh, she's such a cute little chunker! I seriously love her little face!

And with this, my uterus ends the comment. ;)

Anonymous said...

She's adorable! And her and Oscar look so cute in that last photo. It looks like you had a delightful weekend!

Lucky in Love said...

What a fun day! Isn't Lucas Oil awesome?? I took Matt to a game last year over Christmas for our anniversary...so much fun! We didn't have those awesome seats like you did though :) How fun!!

And what a cute little sweetheart!! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Aw, she's too cute!!!!
Glad you had a fun time at the game!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

AHH! She is SO cute! And it sounds like you all had a good time. I would love to go to a Colts game! Or a professional game at all - Omaha isn't exactly a sports-town, if you know what I mean, ha!

Amber said...

Oh I LOVE all of the photos, Shaina!! And Jaida loves her "Aunt Shaina" just as much as you love her! :)