Monday, April 20, 2009

Fancypants!

Look at this fancypants blog award that the lovely Jennifer from Lucky in Love gave me!!!


The award is for:

Dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging AND
To seek the reasons why we all love blogging
*Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it
*Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award
*Answer the award's question by writing the reason why you love blogging
*Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like*Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post
So! Why do I love blogging? I think that it's a really great way to meet new people, learn new things, see new places, and just find a community. Since moving to Indiana, I have felt very alone - it has been extremely difficult for me to meet people and make friends. Blogging has been a great outlet for me, and also a way to feel connected to people - a connection I am really lacking in "real life."
Sidenote: do you live in Bloomington? Would you like to be my real-life friend? If so, let me know. :)
Anyway. I would like to give this award to some girls that, much like Lucky in Love, I wish I could have as real-life friends - and one, Lisa, who IS my real-life friend. Am I not fabulously lucky?
Yay!

5 comments:

katie said...

yay!!! thanks so much!

Lucky in Love said...

So there's a chance I'll be in Bloomington the last weekend of June!! I'm invited to a wedding on the 27th! If something doesn't come up...and Matt and I end up going...I'm thinking we should set up a double date for lunch or something!?! What do you think?

d.a.r. said...

You are so sweet!! Thank you :)

Jackie said...

Aww thanks! I wish we could be real life friends too! SO sad you moved from DC...

Lady Jane said...

Well...if you ever move back to Michigan..we totally could be IRL friends!!