Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I forgot to tell you...

So, after we missed our run yesterday, Mr. Smith hopped in the shower and I started making dinner. Naturally, after we ate, the sun came out and, at first glance, it looked lovely outside. Mr. Smith noticed that it was still raining pretty hard, despite the happy sunshine. I said, "maybe there's a rainbow!" We went outside, and...oh my goodness, there were TWO rainbows right outside! I don't think I have ever seen two rainbows at the same time, and it was absolutely gorgeous. In fact, it's been a long time since I've seen a rainbow at all! One was very faint, and the other was extremely vivid. In a matter of minutes, the faint rainbow had faded away. I was so happy to be able to see them!

Now I'm at work...sipping my Tazo chai latte that I made this morning before I left the apartment. Love it! I am seriously hooked.

Okay, I thought I had something else interesting (?) to post...but I can't remember what it is. I'm sure I'll remember in...about 5 minutes.

6 comments:

jenn said...

next time - take a picture silly!! :)

Cristina said...

I agree with Jenn...keep that camera handy!!

Lisa said...

The only time I have ever seen two rainbows was when I was in Ireland. And it's actually pretty common there...probably because it is CONSTANTLY RAINING.

I have this visual in my head of you and Matt standing in front of your house, arms around each other, sun setting, while staring off into the distance at two rainbows...so...Tv-esque!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

And where is our picture of these two rainbows you "saw"? :)

Christina said...

i should start making a chai latte at home. how do you do it?

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I love seeing rainbows! They rarely occur when I'm not deep inside a building away from a window, so I hardly ever get the opportunity. So yes, def. take a pic if you get a chance next time!