Sunday, April 5, 2009

I need to stop reading celebrity gossip

I had a dream last night that Jessica Alba and I were getting our hair cut together by Ken Paves. That's the celeb hair guy, right? Anyway, we both got bangs cut. The combined bill was $1800 and I was a little freaked out...$900 for getting bangs cut? Not to mention calculating a 20% gratuity on top of that...

And the whole time, I kept thinking...hey! Whenever I see photos of Jessica Alba with bangs, I'll know that I was there and have the same bangs!

Fact: this is one of the weirdest dreams ever. I have, in my lifetime, probably spent about 2 minutes total thinking about Jessica Alba. And/or her bangs. And Ken Paves. Combined.

And I don't even like bangs.

Anyone care to interpret?

5 comments:

DallasJenn said...

The hilarious thing about this for me is that, in my Google Reader, the new item immediately above yours is a post ABOUT JESSICA ALBA from a guilty-pleasure celebrity gossip blog. Weird!!

Michelle said...

I'm a lost cause as well. I fear my addiction is worse than yours though- I go to the 'people' and 'entertainment' sections of the news paper before the current affairs.

I love that you justified the purchase to yourself in your dream. A woman after my own heart :)

Cristina said...

dreams are so weird sometimes! I once dreamt I was on tour with Jessica Simpson as her make-up artist...seriously, I am surprised I can do my own make-up sometimes!

Taryn said...

hahahahaha

I had some whacko dreams lately too. I have no idea.

Mel said...

I had a dream that I was hiding from my mom last night? Want to interpret that one?