Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Packing...Again...

Happy Wednesday! Today is my last work day of the week. Have I mentioned how much I love working part time?

Tomorrow morning, I'll be on the road, driving 9ish miles to Charlotte, NC. I am so excited! I can't wait to see my friends Anna, Tim, Cassie, Dave, and the newest addition to Cassie and Dave's family...baby Charlie. Yippee! Things I'm not excited about: the 18 hour roundtrip car ride. But whatever, I'm not going to think about it. :)

Yesterday was a total wash as far as working out. I skipped the Shred in the morning because I had my running group in the evening. Since I had really, really pushed in on Monday, I thought I should rest up so that I wouldn't hurt myself.

Well, then...our running group got rained out. So I missed both workouts. And at that point in the evening, I had absolutely no motivation to do anything active. Oh well. This morning, I got up and Shredded. It sucked. My calves are soooo super tight from my Monday run...I literally felt like I could barely move. And you can forget about all those damn jumping jacks. Blech.

This evening, my "exercise" will be running around and packing for my mini-vacation weekend! I HATE packing, but not as much as I hate unpacking. I actually started packing last night, which is very out of character for me. I'm the type of person who likes to wait until the very last minute to pack. In fact, I rarely have any motivation to do it ahead of time. But last night, I did a bunch of laundry and then just threw all my clean stuff in the suitcase. Score! Now, all I really need to do is decide what to wear in the car tomorrow, and pack up my toiletries. Totally doable, right?

Okay. Well, I'm off. I'm not sure if I'll be blogging this weekend or not. If you don't hear from me...well then, have a great weekend! I'll be back Monday night and will attempt to start going through my Reader on Tuesday morning. xoxo!

12 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

Wow girl, you are just on the go lately. Have a great weekend

Brittany Ann said...

I'm packing today too! Packing Haters of the World Unite!

Jackie said...

I don't mind packing so much, but I hate unpacking! Have a great trip!

Cristina said...

I love packing...it means your going somewhere fun! but unpacking...ugh...yeah, I think we all feel the same about that one!

Anonymous said...

I like packing, but completely hate unpacking. Weird huh?

Lucky in Love said...

Hope you have a great time!!! Safe travels!

And by the way...you deserve a day off for as much working out as you have been doing!

P.S. I Shredded to my iPod the other day...so.much.better!

jenn said...

have a safe drive and have a great time! :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Have a great time!!!!!

Taryn said...

9 miles? 18 hour round trip? You must have a slooooow car! = )

Jill said...

i hope you don't object to a new follower...love your blog! have fun on your trip!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Wearing Mascara said...

Have fun!!!! I'm the same way with exercise... if I miss a day I don't fret! good for you for picking up and doing it the next day. xoxo