Thursday, June 4, 2009

Well, okay...

I suppose I will upload the wedding photos today, after all!  The wedding we went to on Friday was just lovely.  My friend Jenny is extremely artistic - I wish I could properly explain all the touching, handmade details in her wedding, but I'm sure I would forget something important.  So, a few notes:  she handmade all the flowers for the entire wedding - bouquets, centerpieces, everything.  They are paper!  She mostly used recycled paper from leftover wedding invitations, etc.  They were absolutely gorgeous in person.  She also wove shawls for all of the bridesmaids (unfortunately I didn't get a good photo of those), which were truly lovely.  Without further ado, here are some wedding photos!









6 comments:

Lucky in Love said...

You two are too cute :)

What a fun wedding! Her dress is gorgeous!

DallasJenn said...

Has Matt been practicing having his picture taken?

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That sounds like a fun wedding!

jenn said...

what a fun and unique wedding dress she had too - gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

that reception hall is drop. dead. gorgeous. i wish i could afford something like that! you look so cute in that dress, i love it!!

kilax said...

I can't believe she MADE those flowers! SO COOL!!!