Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Does this ever happen to you?

Sometimes, when I'm driving to work, or in the shower, or going to bed...I think up the perfect blog post. It's funny, introspective, outstanding. I chuckle to myself, thinking that this blog post will be the best yet. People will love it. And then I sit down at my computer and I don't feel like writing it anymore, because I've forgotten half of the funny stuff - and plus since I wrote it once already in my head, it seems redundant taking the time to actually type it in blogger. I've even thought about this post several times without actually blogging about it.

Does this make any sense? Does anyone do this besides me?

Sigh. Our internet is down at home, so my blogging is limited. Bear with me.

5 comments:

Mrs. Hibit said...

Yep, this happens to me regularly. Yesterday, I had two or three great ideas for things to post about today. Now that I'm here, I've got nothing.

jenn said...

yes, all the time! guess my ideas must not be so great or i'd remember them :)

Anonymous said...

Alll the time! I even remind myself to post certian things by setting an alarm on my blackberry and then later I'm like "nah." lol!

Beverly Lam said...

hmm. you should get a blackberry so you can blog immediately!

katie said...

yes, i do this alll the time!!