Monday, February 9, 2009

I've been tagged!

Hello all! Muffy Martini tagged me with a few questions. I thought I'd give it a go!

Here are the rules:

Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people.

1) What are you wearing right now? Oh dear. I'm currently wearing my favorite fleece-lined running shorts (that I just wore to go pick up a bagel) and a blue t-shirt. And mismatched socks.

2) What's the last thing I read/ are currently reading? I'm reading the Prince of Tides right now, by Pat Conroy. It's taking me forever, but I really do like it!

3) Do you nap a lot? Back in my college days I napped...I miss those days. I do tend to fall asleep sometimes when I'm sitting on the couch reading...

4) Who was the last person you hugged? Mr. Smith, just a few minutes ago!

5) What's your current obsession/addiction? Chocolate, and kate spade. Come to think of it...those obsessions aren't current. They are constant.

6) What was the last thing you said out loud? "Do you need the computer or can I read my blogs?" to Mr. Smith, since for some reason my computer won't connect to the internet today.

7) What websites do you always visit when you go online? Gmail, my Google reader, the Washington Post website, Facebook

8) What was the last item you bought? I bought myself a wonderful birthday present Some gorgeous kate spade shoes that were drastically on sale. I love them.

9) What is your most challenging goal? Getting in shape and ready for bikini season!

10) If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be? Gosh, this is a hard one. I'll say a vacation home in the rolling hills of Tuscany. And hopefuly by "fully furnished," that means "comes with a chef"????

11) Favorite Vacation spot? Somewhere warm! Carribbean, California, Italy.

12) Say something to the person who tagged you: Hi Muffy! I really enjoy reading your blog...and thanks for tagging me!

13) Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you: CHO-CO-LATE.

14) You are on the Oregon Trail. How are things going? Not so well. Thankfully, Mr. Smith knows how to handle a weapon and has been taking care of me!

15) Name one thing you can not live with out: My Blackberry. Wait, is this supposed be a really deep question? Mr. Smith.

16) Has a celebrity's haircut ever influence you on your own hairstyle? Oh, absolutely. I believe I take a celebrity photo in almost every time I make a major hair decision!

17) What is your most embarrassing moment? Oh gosh. A not-very-good moment for me was when I was in grad school and had a field placement at the campus hospital. It was the end of the day, and I was walking outside to catch the bus back to my car. The bus was there...and I started running towards it. And then...I don't know what happened...I just went DOWN, hard, on the sidewalk. My heel had gotten caught in one of the sidewalk cracks. I ripped my dress pants and my knee was bleeding, and my hands were all scraped up. And I got up and got onto the bus, which was full of people I worked with who had seen me fall. It wasn't pretty. I hate falling.

18) What brought you to blogland? I started blogging last year, about four months before my wedding. One of my best friends and bridesmaids, Lisa, had started a blog several months before then, and I had been reading religiously. I also started reading a bunch of wedding blogs, and decided I would make a go for it. Little did I know that I'd have even more fun blogging once the wedding was over!

19) You're on a deserted island, and you can take only a bag OR a pair of shoes. Which do you take? This is a tough one. I guess I'll have to go with a bag, despite my absolute LOVE and obsession with shoes. I have extremely fair skin, and sunburn easily. I can stick my feet in the sand to protect them from the sun, and I can place the bag over my head to stay cool and white. :)

20) Favorite year of your life so far: Definitely 2008, and/or my 26th year of age. I got engaged, was the maid of honor in my best friend's wedding, got married, and spent my first holidays with my husband. It was a good year!

For this fun game, I tag my real-life friend:
Lisa
and my five followers:
BevLY
brown eyed girl
Landlocked Mermaid
Jenn
Lindsey

Have fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate falling also :( i'm sure everyone has an embarrassing falling story like that. Anyways, great find on the on-sale Kate Spade shoes! I am in love with anything KS as well right now. Hope your day went well :)