Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekend review

Happy Monday morning, everyone! Am I the only one who feels like this weekend was way too short? Sigh. I could barely wake up this morning, and spent a good 10 minutes trying to figure out if I wanted to be consciously late for work. Naturally, I got up on time and actually got to work a little early. Blah, Monday.

I'm happy to report that I do not completely suck as a bowler! Despite the fact that Saturday was the first time I had bowled in fourteen years, I managed to bowl one strike and several spares. Besides that...yeah, I pretty much sucked. But I had a great time thanks to the pitchers of beer we consumed!

I also purchased some new skincare products...will post a review a bit later. Let's hope this week flies by...only a couple more weeks til I'm on spring break, yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did someone say Spring Break? Heavens, I cannot wait for that day, I can start to see the light at the end of that tunnel! :)

losing in lulu said...

I can't believe you're in B-town, too (that's where we're at). It's so nice to find someone else from Indiana.

And yes, the weekend felt WAY too short - I'm ready for nice weather and more time off!

Anonymous said...

I have the Monday blahs, too. I really need to find a job that will give me a three-day weekend... every weekend!

Anonymous said...

We did a bowling league this summer, then took time off because my hip hurt. Well... the first time I bowled after that, I got a 50 or some other awful score! It's not as easy as getting "back on the bike"! It sure is fun though :)