Friday, February 27, 2009

TGIF!

I am happy to report that I woke up early for the fourth (!!!) day in a row to work out this morning! This was the toughest morning yet. I laid in bed for several minutes debating whether or not I wanted to get up. I know I would be disappointed with myself if I stayed in bed, so I jumped (okay, rolled) out of bed.

I didn't think I could take Jillian this morning, so I decided to pop in one of my pilates DVDs. I haven't done pilates in awhile, and wow! What a great, low-impact core workout. It really made me realize that, although Jillian is amazing, I don't feel like I get a good enough ab workout with the 30 Day Shred. Of course, I'm still on Level One...so, who knows where Level Two will take me!

Thanks everyone for the eye cream recommendations. I think I will probably stick with Clinique, especially considering my recent love affair with that brand.

I'm so happy it's Friday! Do you have any big weekend plans?

3 comments:

katie said...

I have finished the 30 Day Shred and trust me... I pulled an ab muscle in level 2. She makes you do tons of plank holds so keep at it!

And good job! I wish I had the stamina to wake up early and work out!

Lucky in Love said...

Good for you for working out!

Not a lot planned for this weekend...we're attending a birthday party on Saturday...but that's about it!

Have a good one :)

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Pilates is great - and it's nice to change things up a bit sometimes. AS for your Clinique choice - I've honestly tried SO MANY eye creams and always go back to it!