Thursday, February 26, 2009

Soooo exciting!

I received my first blog award! Thanks Lisa!!!! Everyone should go check out her blog...it is the best.
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight more bloggers who must choose eight more bloggers and include this cleverly written text in the body of their award."

I love the message of this award - it's really sweet. And I'd love to pass it along to:

Jenn over at Jeans Friday, aka my blog twin!

Casey at The Ever Changing Life of a Military Wife

BEG at Brown Eyed Girl

BevLY at The Lams

Lindsey at Learning to be a Wife

Mrs. Hibit at Love in the Suburbs

I love all of these blogs, and you should too! Lisa - you know you would have received this award from me, too. :)

Happy Thursday!

6 comments:

the undomesticated wife said...

Congrats!!

Taryn said...

Happy Thursday to you!!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Congrats, you deserve it!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Ooooo! Thanks! I love you blog too!

Lindsey said...

Congrats on the award!! And thanks for passing it along to me, you are too cute!

MissBliss said...

So cute! congratulations Ms. Smith!